Squee! The Monster Within releases June 17th! That means it’s time to celebrate! And what better way to celebrate than by having a giveaway? But before we get to the giveaway, check out the cover and blurb for The Monster Within.
The moment seventeen-year-old Samantha Thompson crawls out of her grave, her second chance at life begins. She died of cancer with her long-time boyfriend, Ethan, by her side—a completely unfair shot at life. But Ethan found a way to bring her back, like he promised he would. Only Sam came back wrong.
She’s now a monster that drains others’ lives to survive. And after she kills, she’s tortured by visions—glimpses into her victims would-have-been futures had she not killed them. Barely able to live with herself and trying to make things right, Sam ends up a pawn in a vicious game of payback within the local coven of witches.
But when the game reveals what Ethan had to do to save Sam, she must make a choice that will change all their lives forever.
Publisher: Spencer Hill Press
Release Date: 6/17/2014
Formats: Paper, e-book
So, what can you win?
- 1 signed copy of The Monster Within
- The Monster Within bookmarks
- a mask (winner’s choice of purple, green, or gold)
- a mood ring (winner’s choice of small, medium, or large)
- a triquetra necklace (not shown in picture)
- a paperback ARC of Cold Calls, a YA thriller by Charles Benoit
- a hard cover copy of The Magnolia League, a witchy YA by Katie Crouch
- a $10 Amazon or Barnes and Noble gift card (winner’s choice; gift card not shown in picture)
Sound good? Enter by filling out the rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway